About the Conference
Join us for two days of intensive exploration as you share ideas and gain insights with hundreds of other forward-thinking leaders and visionaries from the worlds of business, government, academia and community development.
Sparking the proceedings will be three compelling keynote speakers:
- Professor Richard Florida, author of The Rise of the Creative Class and The Flight of the Creative Class.
- Thomas Friedman, Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for The New York Times and author of The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century.
- Alvin Toffler, futurist and author of Future Shock, The Third Wave and Revolutionary Wealth.
Insightful panel discussions will cover these areas of importance to all those who want to build creative companies and dynamic communities:
- Attracting and retaining the creative class
- Creating a culture of creativity in the workplace to improve the bottom line
- Using diversity to promote creativity
- Harnessing the power of an aging workforce
- Boosting creativity in defense and homeland security industries
- Improving communities and the economy through creative companies
A full conference package includes the following: conference materials, continental breakfast and lunch (Wednesday, October 24th and Thursday, October 25th) admission to concurrent sessions and networking reception. Click HERE to register.
- Early Bird Registration (until August 1): $325
- Regular Registration (August 2 - October 22): $395
NOTE: Registration fees do not include hotel accommodations. For accommodations and other hotel information, please contact the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner directly at 703-847-5000. For other hotels in the area, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
All cancellations must be made online. Click HERE to cancel your registration. Please have your registration confirmation number available. All cancellations are subject to a $100.00 processing fee. No refunds will be made after September 24, 2007.